Is Running Bad for Women Over 40? What You Need to Know!
You may be shocked to learn running can work against women's health & fitness age 35 & beyond... if we don't change our training & nutrition to accommodate for changes in our female physiology, specifically our hormones.
In this video I share:
- The "stress tipping point", a concept essential to being a healthy, fit & resilient runner for life!
- Daily nutrition strategies that support your best health, fitness, running & longevity.
- What is low inflammatory eating, why does it matter & how do you do it without a diet?
- What is insulin resistance, why does it matter & what can you do about it?
- How much protein should you eat per day?
- Why plant-based protein isn't the best for our female physiology.
- Why plant-based living isn't all or nothing.
- How to protect your muscles, bones, hormones & health.
- How can we maximize ability to stay injury-free as we age?
- Can we still run marathons & ultras without injury, burnout or health consequences?
- Simple ways to protect your hormones (aka the ability to feel, look & run your best).
- Running for weight loss, how to ditch a cortisol belly & more!
We CAN be a strong runner for life with the right simple science-based approach! Share this video with a friend who needs to hear this message.
Ready for next-level 1:1 support to achieve your goals? Learn more here!
Don't miss my newsletter with free resources to maximize your health, fitness or running despite changing hormones!